2011年5月10日火曜日

Fashon of my life

     One of my hobbies is fashion. When I think about fashion, I’m very happy and I like it very much. If that day’s fashion coordination is not good enough, my feeling is bad all day long. So fashion is necessary for me!

     I often do the net shopping. It is very convenience because just crick on the Internet in my house. My favorite website is forever21 web store. There are many cute and cheap items! You can watch some style lists and every list are cute! I must be careful to not shop too much!

     In my free time, I read fashion blogs. I often read the fashion models blog. I can learn what is popular now from the blogs. Nowadays there is a boom in reading the overseas blogs in Japan. Most popular fashion blog is Rumi Neely’s blog. Her fashion sense is very nice and pictures are artistic.

     When the clothes season changes, I go to outlet mall. In there I can get out of season’s clothes very cheaply. In Japan, there are many outlet malls, for example Marina Hop in Hiroshima, Sanda Outlet Mall in Kobe, and more. I especially recommend Marinoa City in Fukuoka. There are many nice shops and you can buy clothes, bags, shoes and so on.

     Think about fashion is the best way to spend free time. I recommend that you should check these websites and get clothes cheaply at outlet mall. Your closet will be full of cute clothes.

13 件のコメント:

hannahmanatana さんのコメント...

Can you tell me how to use net shopping? I don't know how to use. I love forever21. When I go to Tokyo, I go there. I can buy forever21's clothes on the Internet? It's amazing! I'll try it!
I like to go to outlet mall too. I often went Marina Hop but now I don't go there.I would like to go Sanda Outlet. Is it good place? What did you buy there? and If I go to Sanda how much should I bring money?

meh-you さんのコメント...

Hi. I love your blog!!
You are very fasionable! Do you often go shopping at secondhand clothes store, too? If you do, which stores do you recommend?

yu-chim さんのコメント...

Hello*:)
I like net shopping too!
There are many cloth shops in Hiroshima, which shop do you like the best?

KAHE さんのコメント...

I love foreever 21 too. Because i can buy cute clothes more cheaply.but I did't know Forever 21 has online shop, so, I try to buy forever21 onlinshop after that!thank you for teaching wonderful information!!and
How can I go to FUKUOKA Marinoa City??

jh さんのコメント...

Fashions sometimes change depending on the culture. From your viewpoint, which countries seem to be the most fashionable?

lil azu さんのコメント...

>hannahmanatana
it is very easy! just push the button! you can buy them on the internet please try! i went to sanda but it's about 10years ago so i wanna go ther again. maybe i will bring 30,000yen!

lil azu さんのコメント...

>mehyou
thank you!
i often go to secound hands clothes stores.
i recommend "reputon" !! it rocated in fuchu!
you can get very cute and nice clothes in there.

xihyang さんのコメント...

I like your style☆
You are very fashionable!!
By the way, do you usually read a fashion magazine?
Which magazines do you usually read?

lil azu さんのコメント...

>yu-chim
thanks the comment;>
i often go to shimamura LOL
there are many cute and cheap clothes!
espesialy, shimamura in takaya is very nice!

lil azu さんのコメント...

>xihyang
thank you very much☆
i read the fashion magazins 4th a month!
i often read,,, BRENDA ViVi EDGE GOSSIP etc...

Eddie さんのコメント...

Fashion also changes with time. Some fashions go in and out of style very quickly. How often do you update your wardrobe to keep up with this change?

lil azu さんのコメント...

>jh
i think Pari is the most fasionable!
cuz their cordinate is very simple like just wear plain T-shirt and denim but that is beautiful in therte!
If japanese peaple do that, it become "Jimi" lol

lil azu さんのコメント...

>eddie
i think fashion trend is always rotate so i am keeping old clothese in warehouse!