I like Okonomiyaki very much and I often cook that in my house. There are 2 style Okonomiyaki in Japan Kansai style and Hiroshima style. Which style do you like?
☆Which can eat more vegetable?
Answer is Hiroshima style okonomiyaki! Hiroshima
style okonomiyaki use cabbageand bean sprout but Kansai styles only use cabbage. So
Hiroshima style is healthier!
☆Which is more filling?
I think Hiroshima style is more filling. Kansai style use cabbage, dough and few pork
but Hiroshima style use dough, cabbage, bean sprout, pork and soba or noodle as well!!
So you can be fullness.
☆Which is easy to cook?
Regrettably, easy to cook is Kansai style. When you cook Kansai style Okonomiyaki,
you just add the all ingredient in the bowl but, in contrast, Hiroshima style has more
work and overturns it beautifully is very difficult work!
Other than that, there are many kind of Okonomiyaki in Japan for example Fuchu style Okonomiyaki, Modanyaki and so on. I recommend going to Toshinoya that is Fuchuuyaki restaurant.
Do you have a favorite Okonomiyaki restaurant?
6 件のコメント:
Somebody once told me that Fuchu yaki was really great. What exactly is Fuchu yaki? And is it better than traditional Hiroshima yaki
Hi(^^)
I think a feature of Hiroshima style is Otafuku sauce. Have you ever eaten Okonomiyaki which use other sauce? If so, how was it?
I also want to know what is Fuchu yaki
I've never heard of it before!
I remember someone told me that if people from other prefectures call Hiroshima okonomiyaki "Hiroshima yaki", people in Hiroshima will get angry, is that true? and why?
jh> Fuchu yaki is more criap than hiroshima styl because cook mincemeat on the hot plate until it becomes crisp and it is on the bottom of the fuchuyaki.
B.B> i have never eat okonomiyaki with other sauce! i have never seen other sauce!lol
that is true!
i think hiroshima pepole think hiroshima is birthplace of okonomiyaki, so if someone call hiroshimayaki they feel kansaistyle is birth place.
but i dont mind that! lol
コメントを投稿